Thank you for your interest in 1-UP Hair Ties!
Before I give you answers to some of the most common questions I’m asked, let me first list a few things about about myself and this company so you have a better understanding of who you’re buying from (and so you can lower your expectations a little bit):
- It’s just me, Holly (who had a hand amputated at age 29, and created the 1-UP hair tie to solve my own hair dramas) doing all the work
- This is my hobby business, I am not a large merchant with tonnes of stock ready to fly out of the warehouse. Your purchase is hand-made by me (one hand remember) when it arrives in my order system
- This is my hobby business, I do it in my spare time, some days I am able to make your order up and post it within 3 days of payment (that’s my goal), however some days my full-time job and my one-handed life do get in the way of being efficient
- Will it work for you? Click here for more information. I cannot and will not guarantee that the 1-UP will work for you, it is a matter of giving it a go and working out your own unique technique.
- Ordering: If you’re interested in ordering 1-UP Hair Ties, go to the Shop.
- Cost: Prices for 1-UP Hair Ties start at $5 Australian dollars, when you check out PayPal should provide you with the total spend in your local currency.
- Payment: Payment is accepted via PayPal, you can use your account or a credit/debit card to complete your purchase.
- Order Processing: When you order from the 1-UP Hair Ties website, you get sent to PayPal for payment details and then you are returned to your order on the 1-UP site. At the bottom right of the screen there is a “process order” button you need to click to finalise the order.
- Shipping: I post internationally from Australia, once your order has been put in the mail, it can take around 6-15 business days to arrive (e.g. to Europe, North America). I use basic Air Mail to post orders, tracking is not included in this service.
- Using the 1-UP: You may find inspiration from the demonstration videos on YouTube.
- Help: As each of us is unique in our abilities, the instructions provided may not suit you, I am happy to provide assistance with using the 1-UP Hair Ties, I offer Skype video calls to help you find your own unique technique.